Réf. AZDBSMB – 2107
Azur Drones is one of the world leaders in drone-in-a-box solutions for surveillance and inspection.
The company’s SKEYETECH system is a patented autonomous drone system designed to strengthen security and support operations on sensitive sites. Fully integrated into existing security systems, SKEYETECH is operational 24/7 to carry out specific checks, perimeter patrols, inspection missions or assist in crisis situations. SKEYETECH is today the most frequently deployed autonomous drone system in the world with over 150 users and 15,000 operational flights.
Based in Bordeaux, Paris and Dubai, Azur Drones collaborates with well-established contractors in Europe and the Middle East.
Summary of the position:
In charge of developing sales in Belgium, the Business Development Manager is the point of contact for prospects and clients. He/she is responsible for developing the business in Belgium by creating a new clientele as well as developing the existing one.
The Business Development Manager reports directly to Deputy MD Sales and Strategy based in Paris.
Based in Belgium (Antwerpen/ Flanders)
Min. 8 years experience in Business Development. Global understanding of Industrial/Security/ Defence environment.
Ideally experienced in Aeronautics/ Defence / High-tech solutions and systems or familiar with Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Fine Chemicals, Port Industry, Tank storage.
Results, clients and solution oriented. An autonomous “hunter”. Good knowledge of long sales cycles.
Entrepreneur by nature and result oriented, the BDM is showing real skills in interacting and closing deals with decision makers at clients level (Security/ General Management/ Purchasing/Operations).
Fluent French, English, Dutch/Flemish are required. Open to frequent travels (50%+)
- Design, propose and implement a dynamic commercial strategy in the perimeter of responsibility,
- Responsible for sales development and development of the turnover: opening new accounts, developing existing clients while respecting profitability indicators,
- Particularly in charge of animating clientele by proposing innovative developments, in line with general technical and strategical company’s roadmap,
- Establish and develop partnerships with local teams of global technical and technological solution partners,
- Establish, develop and reinforce partnerships with local teams of security providers companies,
- Propose and implement any suitable/ desired evolutions of the offer,
- Report on the evolution of the Market and of the local Regulatory aspects.