Réf. – AZDBDME– 2106
Azur Drones is one of the world leaders in drone-in-a-box solutions for surveillance and inspection.
The company’s SKEYETECH system is a patented autonomous drone system designed to strengthen security and support operations on sensitive sites. Fully integrated into existing security systems, SKEYETECH is operational 24/7 to carry out specific checks, perimeter patrols, inspection missions or assist in crisis situations. SKEYETECH is today the most frequently deployed autonomous drone system in the world with over 150 users and 10,000 operational flights.
Based in Bordeaux, Paris and Dubai, Azur Drones collaborates with well-established contractors in Europe and the Middle East.
Summary of the position:
In charge of developing sales in Western Europe, the business development Manager will reinforce the existing team in the region.
He/she is the point of contact for prospects and clients and is responsible for developing close ties with his portfolio of existing clients or to gain new clientèle.
The Business Development Manager reports directly to Deputy MD Sales and Strategy based in Paris.
- Design, propose and implement a dynamic commercial strategy in the perimeter of responsibility,
- Responsible for sales development and development of the turnover: opening new accounts, developing existing clients while respecting profitability indicators,
- Particularly in charge of animating clientele by proposing innovative developments, in line with general technical and strategical company’s roadmap,
- Establish and develop partnerships with local teams of global technical and technological solution partners,
- Establish, develop and reinforce partnerships with local teams of security providers companies,
- Propose and implements any suitable/ desired evolutions of the offer
- Reports on the evolution of the Market and of the local Regulatory aspects.
Based in Paris. Minimum 8 years experience in Business Development. Global understanding of Industrial/ Security/ Defence business environment and stakeholders.
Ideally experienced in Aeronautics/ Defence / High-tech solutions and systems.
Results, clients and solution oriented. Autonomous. Good knowledge of long sales cycles.
Entrepreneur by nature and result oriented, the BDM is showing real skills in interacting with decision makers at clients level (Security/ General Management/ Purchasing).
Fluent English is required. Open to frequent travels (50%+)