Founded in 2012, Azur Drones is one of the world leaders in autonomous surveillance UAVs. The company has developed SKEYETECH system, a patented solution of drone without pilot designed to reduce risks on sensitive and industrial sites. Fully integrated into the existing security system, Skeyetech is operational 24/7 to carry out specific checks, reconnaissance flights or assist in crisis situations. It is today the first and only autonomous drone approved in Europe, proof of its high level of reliability and safety.
Based in Bordeaux, Paris and Dubai, Azur Drones collaborates with well-established contractors in France and abroad (US and Middle East). It is engaged in several strategic partnerships with major actors of security market such as Genetec, Milestone or ONET.
Attached to the company’s international sales director, the Export Sales Manager is responsible for conducting the commercial policy resulting from the orientations and strategic choices set for the company.
To this end, he/she prepares and executes the commercial action plan, organised around the following tasks:
– Prospecting in the sectors concerned by Azur Drones’ offers
– Receiving and commercially managing incoming requests
– Exploiting public tenders and responding to them as appropriate
– Conducting commercial communication on its prospects/sectors: emailing, newsletter, product announcements, etc.
– Administering the business management database
– Drafting and negotiating customer contracts and business contributor contracts
– Coordinating with the different departments (Marketing, R&D, Production) in order to optimize the development of customer requests.
– Experienced export sales manager in the Middle East area, you are able to quickly set up and animate a network, manage your prospects and customers.
– You have a solid experience in the security and video protection market in this zone.
– You have a strong sense of initiative and teamwork.
– You have dynamism, managerial agility, negotiating skills, openness to others, rigour and a spirit of synthesis.
– You are particularly motivated to invest in the commercial development of our company.
– You know how to use marketing tools and techniques.
– English is an imperative given the international dimension of the job, Arabic is a plus.
Type of employment : permanent contract (CDI)
Expected hiring date: Immediate
Location: Bordeaux, Paris and the Middle East area
Remuneration: according to experience