AUTONOMOUS AERIAL SURVEILLANCE
Skeyetech is an innovative drone-in-a-box solution designed to strengthen security over sensitive sites. Fully autonomous, it provides around-the-clock service and security, without human intervention.
Thanks to Skeyetech drone’s integration with Milestone XProtect Software, security teams can launch aerial surveillance missions and watch the drone’s HD video stream directly through the XProtect Smart Client.
In the case of a perimeter alarm, Skeyetech drones automatically take off to the specific GPS coordinates to assess the situation. They also perform quick perimeter patrols which can be pre-configured inside the XProtect Smart Client.
Superior visual capacities
Mobile and fitted with high-zoom EO/IR sensors, Skeyetech drones complete other security devices. They offer a day and night overview of the monitored site, without blind spots, even in difficult-to-reach areas.
Beyond the reduction of operational costs, Skeyetech systems reduce risks for security officers and enhance their efficiency thanks to a greater intelligence.
Skeyetech drone is integrated with Milestone XProtect Software thanks to a Milestone Integration Platform plugin.
When alarms go off, security teams automatically receive an alert along with a proposed flight plan that they can launch with the click of a button.
Trained security personel can preconfigure drone missions inside the Smart Client using navigation waypoints, “look-here” commands, alert trigger conditions, no-fly zones and fallback points.
XPROTECT SMART CLIENT PLUGIN FOR SKEYETECH
- Launch surveillance tours on the basis of preconfigured missions
- Trigger missions towards specific areas, in response to perimeter alarms
from I/O modules, such as ADAM devices or camera analytics events
- Follow the drone’s position on the site cartography
- Guide the drone to a point of interest (click & go navigation*)
- Pause a mission to manually control the drone’s camera with a joystick
- Switch between camera modes
- Activate the playback mode to review past events
- Check real-time weather conditions and the drone’s telemetry
- Open the station for maintenance
* According to national regulations
Milestone XProtect+ version 2018R2 and later