Get eyes where you need them to improve situational awareness and response
Skeyetech is a drone-in-a-box solution revolutionizing security over sensitive sites. The Genetec-Skeyetech integration allows your operators to dispatch autonomous drones directly from Security Center manually or based on system events. This allows your team to conduct a coordinated, rapid response to incidents while reducing risk to staff.
Dynamically control drones from Security Center
The ADroneX task in Security Center controls the Skeyetech drone: it allows mission launch (bottom right), provides drone position (map) and drone status (top right).
- Rapid, flexible response without blind spots
- Monitor difficult to reach, large or distant areas without endangering personnel
- Confirm threats before pursuing a full response
- Dispatch drones automatically to specific GPS coordinates in response to Restricted Security Area (RSA) alarms
- Execute surveillance tours using pre-configured flight paths
- Take manual control of drones to investigate further
Swiftly dispatch a first response
Send drones on pre-configured flight missions or directly to the GPS coordinates of a Security Center alarm. In flight, operators monitor the drone camera feed in Security Desk similar to a PTZ. Drones are viewed and controlled on maps where operators can view no-fly zones and see drone footage alongside other security devices. As soon as its mission is completed, the drone automatically returns to its docking station to be recharged.
Skeyetech drone-in-a-box system is fully integrated with Genetec Security Center through a plugin. Drone flight paths and no-fly zones are pre-configured and set up in Config Tool alongside access rights and triggers to launch missions. In the event of an alarm, Security Center can automatically send the drone to the alert point and display the drone’s live video throughout its mission.
Security Center 5.7 and later